- Best spot coloring ibrow henna
- Leaves behind a tattoo effect
- Covers the resistant gray hairs efficiently
- Efficiently deposits only permanent colors
- A longer lasting Natural Color
- An Ibrow Henna That Won’t Lighten
- Can tint 25 to 30 brow sets.
The Mina Ibrow Henna Copper Brown is a great alternative for coloring your eyebrows naturally. Without any presence of Ammonia or lead or hydrogen peroxide, this eyebrow henna covers your eyebrows beautifully without any sort of effects of heavy chemicals. This gives a long lasting coloring effect which is considered to be perfect for best eyebrow coloring.
- It includes 3 sachets of ibrow henna.
- 1 measuring cup
- 1 spatula1 bottle to keep left over ibrow henna
- Instruction leaflet
Mix your ibrow henna with water in the given cup and mix it well till it becomes a thick paste. Apply it over your eyebrow hair and leave it for 15 to 20 minutes. After this rinse it off with cold water.For placing bulk orders kindly Contact Us
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I have natural auburn/red hair into a blonde balayage. What color will work best for me?
Copper brown is best for you.