Delivery & Shipping Policy
Delivery & shipping policy:
- The Products described on Our Website are usually intended for promotion and sale in all the countries except UK.
For UK Order Please contact Ms. Kerry Hoy (Tel: 01462 422488, M: 07956 632188, firstname.lastname@example.org) as she is our exclusive distributor for the UK and Ireland. She will process your order and training in the UK and Ireland.
- We will accept orders from other territories but note that if your Country may require you to pay a delivery charge for the Products you buy. The Company is not liable for these charges. We advise you to check this before placing your order.
- Where you live overseas, there may be an exceptional charge for the cost of delivery. You will be advised by email should this be the case before your order is accepted. Please note – all ‘Free Delivery’ promotions are mention on our website if applicable.
- Free delivery promotions and Master discounts are applicable to all countries where we are able to deliver.
- Please also note that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the Country for which the products are destined. The Company will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
- Your order will be fulfilled by the delivery date set out in the Dispatch Confirmation or, if no delivery date is specified, then within 30 days of the date of the Dispatch Confirmation, unless there are exceptional circumstances.
- If you are uncertain about delivery times, costs including import duties and any other issues then please contact us.
- Delivery will be undertaken by independent shipping companies. Delivery times quoted are those stated by the shipping companies and once goods have left the premises are under the control of that company. We may assist with tracking orders but you must be aware there may be delays due to weather, transportation issues and any other force majeure and we will not accept liability in these instances.
- A signature may be required from the courier on delivery. You must inspect the package for any damage and report, if find any, before signing for the goods. We also request you to take a photograph of the damaged package and report the damage to us no later than 24 hours after you received the package by contacting us.