Rose Water - 200 ml
Flat 15% OFF for Aestheticians. Use Code: AESTHETICIAN15
Flat 15% OFF for Students. Use Code: STUDENT15
Mina Rose Water is a fixing solution, made from high-quality rose flower extracts. When used with henna eyebrow coloring powder, it extends the life of your henna based brow tint. It has soothing and healing properties that will keep your eyebrow skin healthy, while giving it an added natural glow. Also, the rose water for eyebrows makes it easier to keep your eyebrows looking neat and pretty.
- No harmful chemicals; no parabens, no SLES/SLS
- Makes your henna color last longer
- Moisturizes the henna dyed brows
- Suits to all types of skin
- Cruelty-free and vegan
- Rose (Rosa damascena) Flower Extract: Anti-inflammatory properties soothes skin redness and refreshes the brow area
- Glycerine: Retains skin moisture and conditions brows
- Grapefruit Seed Extract: Rich in vitamin B1 and flavonoids, boosts brow hair growth
- Take ½ spoon of ibrow Henna powder in a measuring cup and pour a few drops of rose water into it.
- Prepare a smooth, semi-thick paste and apply it on your brows.
Mina Rose Water is an all-natural eyebrow fixing solution that enhances the longevity of your henna tint for flawless looking brows. Just mix the fixer with henna tint and enjoy your dark brows for a long time.
Mina Rose water is packed with the goodness of rose flower extract, glycerine and grapefruit seed extract, to deeply nourish, revitalize, moisturize and hydrate the skin around the eyebrows and make them look fuller and healthier.
Rose water has anti-inflammatory properties that will relieve burns, redness, and skin irritation caused after threading or waxing. Dabbing some rosewater on the eyebrow skin will calm irritation while reducing inflammation.
Mina Rose Water is an all-natural, plant-based, cruelty-free and vegan-friendly solution. It contains no animal parts or extracts and is also untested on animals which makes it completely safe for all types of skin.