In the look out for the right kind of diet that can help get fuller eyebrows? Wondering about the foods that can help stimulate hair growth? Are you wondering as to which foods can get you fuller, thicker and prettier pair of brows naturally? Well, to your much disappointment, grooming the eyebrows makes for a separate arena altogether. More than any kind of foods or vegetables, it is about taking your pick with the right kind of eyebrow grooming products and natural extracts that are known to work wonders owing to their beneficial excellence. There are certain homemade recipes that can get you fuller, thicker and well nourished brows in some time, but in case you are pressed for time, then opt for Henna Eyebrows that is sure to get you fuller and thicker brows of exceptional beauty and ultimate definition.
Here is a List of Homemade Natural Masks that can help Grow your Eyebrows:–
Egg And Yogurt Beneficial Mask For Eyebrows:–
- Take an egg and beat it thoroughly. Mix it with 2 tablespoons of yogurt till you get a smooth paste. (For dry skin use the yolk of the egg, for oily hair, it is best to use the egg white only and if you are blessed with normal skin, then you can use the whole egg)
- Apply the mixture on the eyebrows. Leave it at least for 30 minutes. Wash it off with a mild shampoo and lukewarm water.
- Use this protein treatment mask twice a week for best results.
Egg-Yolk And Honey Eyebrow Hair Pack for Eyebrows:–
- Take one egg yolk, one tablespoon of honey and one tablespoon of almond oil. Mix it well till you get a fine paste.
- Apply it evenly on the eyebrows. Leave it for 15-20 minutes at least. Wash it off with a mild shampoo and lukewarm water for best results.
- For maximized benefits, use this excellent hair treatment protein mask twice a week.
Coconut Milk Eyebrow Hair Pack:–
- Take one ripe Avocado and mash it till the point that there are no lumps. Add 2 tablespoons of coconut milk and 1 teaspoon of olive oil till you get a fine mixture.
- Apply this mixture on the eyebrows. Leave it at least for 30 minutes. Wash it off thoroughly with a mild shampoo and water and condition accordingly.
- Use this protein treatment hair pack twice a week for best results.
These make for excellent nourishing and nutritious masks for the eyebrows that can get you fuller, thicker and more prominent brows in a matter of few weeks.
In case you are eager to flaunt the pair of fuller brows in a quick span, then go in for the Mina’s starter kit that provides for the ultimate eyebrow grooming kit to be precise.